Learn at Your Own Space
LearnOnApp is designed for parents whose children are of Age (0-8)years. It is designed in such a way that it encourages collaborative work and content exchange. It shares learning material like audio lessons, PPT materials or documents such as Word, novels, and so on. There will be periodic video interaction with experts to deep dive into the subject and resolve queries.
SPACECE, a Child education specialist, recognizes the role of early childhood education and provides high-quality training to teachers and parents. We believe that qualified teachers and parents will provide an enjoyable learning atmosphere for the enrichment of children's social and emotional development.
About Early Childhood Education
Before the age of eight, a kid is said to be in early childhood. A child's growth and development are at their most rapid throughout this time. Children will learn what is taught to them in a healthy and conducive environment. The quality of their learning and growth will be determined by the experiences they receive.
We at SPACE believe that Learning begins at birth, if not before. It develops in relation to broad environmental forces. Both the content of learning and learning behaviors are influenced by the immediate surroundings of a child’s family, home, and community. A good environment of a residential place is essential. This course discusses the importance of ‘Home-as-a-Learning-SPACE’, various activities for children, and ways to enhance the home space for learning.
- 8AM: Introducing topic of the day
- 9AM: Sharing the Reference Material
- 5PM: Discussion around the topic
- 6PM: Home Assignment
- Everyone interested in child growth, low-cost solutions and value-added benefits classes
- Single, Married or Divorced couples who are planning to have or adopt or already have a baby
- Caretakers, Facilitators, Workers of Orphanage homes, Field workers at NGOs
- Students, and enthusiasts who want to learn Early Childhood Education
Whats Stopping You?
- Is affordability an issue for you?
- Are you a working parent struggling with Time?
- Are you a single parent burden with responsibilities?
- Struggling to pick good learning resources for you?
WhatsApp Class: The only solution
Ms Jyoti Chougule
It is a very good platform for parents and teachers as they are arranging regular sessions for improving parenting. I have attended multiple sessions and learned many more unknown things to improve parenting skills like how to manage the emotions of our children, how to utilize their energy in a different way, how to keep them engaged, how to behave with them during a different situation, and how to enhance or encourage our child now. I found answers to all my questions regarding good parenting like diet plans, physical activity and emotional development. With SPACECE, we can contribute to the overall development and help our child become a good human being.
Ms Mrinal Rao
A session on language learning was specifically very useful for me as we speak three or sometimes four different languages in our home.